Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pets

For many years our children have been asking for a pet.  Unfortunately we have not been in a position to have a pet for several years as we have been living in houses that don't permit them.

Last week Simons brother's beagle had puppies and we have had a renewed interest in pets among our children.  We would love to be close enough to cuddle these beautiful little puppies.

Photo by Robyn Gellert

Yesterday we visited the pet shop in our local shopping centre and they had three very georgeous tabby kittens which were begging me to take them home. Ideally we would like to get a puppy and a kitten at the same time and have them grow up together.

I have to agree with my kids this week.  I can hardly wait until we can live in a house were we can have pets, but I can't really see it happening anytime in the near future.

No comments: