Sunday, March 15, 2009

To blog or not to blog....

Everybody seems to think blogging is a wonderful thing. I'm really undecided, but since I like to imagine that I could be a writer one day, I thought perhaps it would be a good idea to actually write... somewhere... sometimes.

I'm really not entirely sure of my purpose with this blog. Am I writing just for myself, or am I going to use it as a way to keep family and friends up-to-date with what is happening in my life? I don't know. I guess time will tell.

This week has marked the ninth anniversary of motherhood for me. My little Princess turned nine on Monday and I find it hard to understand where the years have disappeared too. We had a nice little party for her with a few school friends and her brothers.

TJ had a zoo excursion this week with school. Unfortunately it rained that day. Don't get me wrong here, the rain was wonderful. It was just a bit of a pain that it was on their excursion day.

BI is very excitable today for some reason. Loud and bouncing off the walls seems to be a fair description. I thought EJ was toilet trained finally, but he got so involved with watching 'Alice in Wonderland' today that he wet his pants twice... on the couch both times! Aaaarrrgghhh! Very frustrating.

As for Hubby and I, we are both busily studying (well, he is and I should be) and trying to complete homework that is due in this week or next. I'm also keen to see about writing an entry for the FaithWriters challenge this week. The topic is "Kingdom of God" which we are studying in my Old Testament class at the moment. The Kingdom of God, according to our lecturer, is defined as "God's people, in God's Place, under God's Rule".

Anyway, speaking of study, I really should do some. Enough playing now, let the work begin.

No comments: